Google+

Creating 3D object with Autodesk ReCap Photo from fixing DSLR and rotating dish

Creating 3D object with Autodesk ReCap Photo from fixing DSLR and rotating dish.

I'm interested in 3d Laser scanning techinques, in the past weeks i heard about Recap360, so I tried it taking immediately some amazing result from Recap Photo following the tutorials regarding the right way of take the photo around a fix object.

Now my idea is to use Recap Photo in cloud or in a PC acting as a DIY 3d Laser scanning (without the laser for the moment...).
So i tried my 3d model reconstruction by a fix camera phone while rotating subject by step of 5 -10 degrees. To improve the detail, i have taken 55 photos by using a Samsung S3 Mini. 
 
My goal is to create an automatic Rotate & Shoot system using my Remote Shooter system, it's able to control both and synchronized, a Reflex Camera as Nikon D50, D7100 and more, while the subject is on a rotating dish (using a geared stepper motor).

Here is my public share of the project http://a360.co/1lQiJGs, and take also a look at this https://sketchfab.com/show/eff4529f3f....
 
In my first successful experiment i use some different markers in shape and colors, cause i think it could help the Recap algorithm in stich the photos.
  Now i'm searching for public API of Recap Photo that helps to automate the workflow of create a new project with the parameters, upload the photos and when ready, download the obj.file.


an example of Pic-AP-Board controlling the stepper geared motor


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento